Thursday 3 January 2013

HTML 5 basic tutorials part 1


Hi all my name is Vishnu Sharma and this is the first article on html 5 basic tutorials and in this article we go through the basic of the html 5 .so, let start…
Html 5 is the latest version of the html markup languge wich is not yet releases by the W3C
Using the html you can create your own website for blog ….
I go from basic to advance tutorials so, I in case u feel deflect to understand please comment out u r doubt… so I can help you.

What is HTML?

Html is a web language.html stands for hyper text markup language .html is a markup language that mean can change the behavior the website any time we want ….by using a set of tag..

History of HTML:-


Version
Year
HTML
1991
HTML1
1993
HTML 2
1995
HTML 3
1997
HTML 4.01
1999
XHTML 1
2000
HTML5
2012
XHTML5
2013

Ok then start over first program in the html 5.
Open the text editor u can use any text editor u want …
Notepad++ for windows or xcode for Mac….


Hello World program:-

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<h1>My First Website</h1>

Hello, World

</body>
</html>

Don’t worry I go through all this tag …  in the next article…: D






0 comments:

Post a Comment